In order to gain the most out of an international experience, it is important that the students choose an appropriate and best-in-class study abroad program that is suitable in all aspects. There are a variety of programs available today depending upon the types, structure, locations and requirements. The students should sit and research well in order to get into a suitable educational institution that satisfies individual academic and personal needs.
- Support and fund protected time for the faculty to conduct hypothesis-driven educational research
- Clinical teaching
- Curriculum development outcomes
- Teaching and curriculum in patient care
- Innovating assessment approaches
- Integration of basic and clinical sciences